Story Tellin’ Time
"Stories that Facilitate learning, Enhance literacy
"Storytelling that Brings Stories to Life"
Workshops for teachers, young adults and parents that demonstrate techniques that make
stories JUMP. Participants learn & practice methods that are engaging and enhance
the spoken word. Creating a story experience that motivates the audience with Rhythm,
Rhyme and Repetition to support literacy and help books come alive.
Venues & Workshops
• Local Libraries & Schools
• The Atlanta Festival of Trees
• “Think Healthy” Workshop Series
• Perimeter Mall’s Family Fun Days
• South DeKalb Mall Family Fun Night
Imagine It Children’s Museum of Atlanta
• Host of South Lake Malls Noggin Series
• The Kingsley Plantation Heritage Festival
• West End Library Young Adult Workshop
• Callanwolde Fine Arts Center Emerging Voices
• Sullivan Center Summer Youth Workshop Series
• “Teaching Tomorrows Tellers” Youth Workshop Series
A Chicago Native
Deborah holds a B.A. in Communications, minors in Art & Theater Arts,
from Northern Illinois University, as well as a CDA Credential and NAFCC Accreditation
for Family Childcare. She has performed in Florida & around the State of Georgia in
Albany, Wrightsville, Warren, Newnan, & Blakely.
- Kuumba Storytellers of Georgia, Inc.
- Women’s Imaginative Guild of Storytellers
Association of Black Storytellers
- Southern Order of Storytellers
Letting You Dream, Helping you fly!"